Ultra magnus,thundertron,ironhide won't be in TFP Season 3?

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: Ultra magnus,thundertron,ironhide won't be in TFP Season

Post by Tigermegatron »

I didn't create this thread to argue or prove my sources links regarding the TFP carrtoon/toy line ending before 2014 starts.

I created this thread for everyone to speculate & guess politely if ultra magnus,thundertron,kup,ironhide & rumble were going to be in the TFP season 3 cartoon series or not.

I really HATE it when the only time people reply to threads here is when they want to take threads off topic,troll or find clever loop holes to create hate vibes in threads.

This is why I don't bother to be a active member here. this is why I barely post a thread or reply in a month's time here. because no one is looking to discuss the topics here in a polite & on-topic manner.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

I don't understand why you are being so confrontational about this. I was just curious to see where you'd heard season 3 of Prime would be the last for the series, since nothing I've seen reported has claimed it would be, and what O6 posted would actually suggest the opposite to be true. Instead you've only met that request with hostility and accused us of finding "loop holes" to disagree with any sources? What's so hard about just posting link to somewhere you've seen it said season 3 would be the last? Seriously, you're the one that's dragging it out with unsubstantiated claims and turned it into an argument here.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Sparky Prime wrote:I don't understand why you are being so confrontational about this. I was just curious to see where you'd heard season 3 of Prime would be the last for the series, since nothing I've seen reported has claimed it would be, and what O6 posted would actually suggest the opposite to be true. Instead you've only met that request with hostility and accused us of finding "loop holes" to disagree with any sources? What's so hard about just posting link to somewhere you've seen it said season 3 would be the last? Seriously, you're the one that's dragging it out with unsubstantiated claims and turned it into an argument here.
you know darn well finding links & info takes time. time I am not willing to waste. if you want the links with linfo then waste the time finding them. clear & simple as that.

Most internet TF fans go to the top 5 web sites daily/weekly looking for the newest TF info. this is where I get all my info. sorry if you don't do this or do it less often than others.

I could care less about proving my info true or false. if you don't believe me then do the full info links research yourself. I refuse to do the info as I don't care to convince you nor do i care whether you get the info or not.

I guess,if you don't believe me & you clearly don't. then you'll see I'm right in 2014 when their is no TFP/Beasthunters cartoon/toy line in 2014.

Finding source links is hard enough,finding source links for a non-believer is a waste of time. because the non-believer always looks for loop holes,disagree & is never happy with the results even if they prove the case.

BTW,By saying my info is wrong & creating 3+replies attacking it. you are the one turning a polite thread mean/nasty & convertational.

I am really upset & displeased about the forum members here. it seems the only time they reply in threads is to ripp them apart,be convertational,take them off topic or find clever trolling loop holes all in desperate attemps to mock/humilate the thread starter.

This is why I barely come here/post here. this is why on average this forum barely get 10 post counts a day from all the members here.
the members here don't want to discuss the threads in polite & on-topic ways. if the members here can't ripp apart a thread,make a a thread convertational,create a hate vibe,troll the thread,take it off-topic,THEN NOBODY REPLIES TO IT. this is why this forum is a dead forum that hardly gets any new post/threads from members. because the members are not here to discuss the topic their here to ripp the topics/author apart & mock them.

This is why Hasbro hates the internet TF fans. because all they do is troll the forums,hate on each other,attack everything & anyone in extreme hateful ways,beg,whine & harrass everything. never happy with advanced info. complain too much in the over extremes about the toys or media. repeat the same negative rants over & over till it becomes a act of trolling.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

What are the top 5 TF sites?
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Tigermegatron wrote:you know darn well finding links & info takes time. time I am not willing to waste. if you want the links with linfo then waste the time finding them. clear & simple as that.

Most internet TF fans go to the top 5 web sites daily/weekly looking for the newest TF info. this is where I get all my info. sorry if you don't do this or do it less often than others.
It took me maybe 2 minutes to find the exact same articles from TFW2005 that O6 posted a few pages back. Which I visit daily myself I might add. I also went to seibertron.com and searched for "Transformers Prime season 4" and the very first article that pops up is similar to one on TFW2005: Will Season 3 be the Last of Transformers Prime? (Update: Combs States There Will Be A Fourth Season). That probably took me less than a minute to dig up. How much time have you spent writing these posts saying you wont waste your time to do this little bit of research? You're wasting more time complaining about us asking for a source than it would actually take to find something that supports your claim here. A claim which I cannot find any support from any of the bigger TF sites which is why I asked in the first place.
BTW,By saying my info is wrong & creating 3+replies attacking it. you are the one turning a polite thread mean/nasty & convertational.
I'm not attacking anything here. If you misinterpreted it that way I'm sorry but all I did was I politely asked for a source where you'd seen that Prime would be ending with season 3, and corrected you when you'd said something always gets canceled with the release of one of the films, which again is not entirely true. I've been polite here, while you accuse me of being "mean/nasty". How exactly? For asking you for some support on your claim? That's not being mean or nasty at all. Again, you're just dragging all of this out all on your own here.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Sparky Prime wrote: and corrected you when you'd said something always gets canceled with the release of one of the films, which again is not entirely true..
The AEC toy universe/cartoons/toys ended because the first live action TF movie was suspose to arrive in theathres in 2006. The first TF live movie had major delays with trying to find a director,writer & trying to find the right CGI robots designs.

Hasbro planned to delay TF animated's season 4 till the fall of 2009,after ROTF was out of theathres. CN didn't like the one+year delay,so both Hasbro & CN cancelled the animated toy line+cartoon series.

TF Prime/beasthunters cartoon/toys will get cancelled in late 2013 & won't be in stores in 2014 with newer product. because this always happens with a TF live movie theathre year.

I speculate since the beast hunters toys will arrive in stores in early spring,the toy line itself won't be a huge one nor full blown one. the TFP/Beasthunters toys will most likely stop making/releasing new molds in USA stores around September.

All hints hint that the 2013 Generations toy line won't be a big one either. since hasbro has revealed nothing new molds for almost 6 months. we can assume their won't be many newer molds released that we haven't already seen. my guess is the 2013 generations toy line will stop releasing newer molds before the 2013 TFP/Beasthunters toy line does.

At this point in the game. I highly doubt Hasbro will release 7 new mold voyagers in 2012/2013 for Generations. At best we might get one or tow new mold FOC Generations voyagers we haven't seen/heard about yet in 2013. as far as new mold deluxes goes in 2013 for generations,I estimate maybe 3 or 5 newer molds get released that we haven't seen/heard about yet. hopefully those 5 new mold deluxe FOC 2013 toys are a combiner like the technobots or another combiner team.

Since Generations has never released $27 USA ultra sized new molds TF toys. I highly doubt generations will release any $27 usa ultra's new molds in 2013. While i'd like a few leader or supreme sized brand new generations/FOC molds in 2013,I doubt this will happen.

Since Hasbro is on this Cyber verse smalls fetish,I full expect to see the 2013 TFP/Beasthunters & FOC toys out numbered 9 to 1 by smalls like legends,bot shots,commanders & cyber verse play sets/mech suits.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Tigermegatron wrote:The AEC toy universe/cartoons/toys ended because the first live action TF movie was suspose to arrive in theathres in 2006. The first TF live movie had major delays with trying to find a director,writer & trying to find the right CGI robots designs.
Where are you getting this information from? AEC was already on the way out before they started working on the movie... Those series had always been intended to be only 3 series long and Japan actually had already wrapped up the Galaxy Force series by the end of 2005. Hasbro would have also started development of Transformer: Animated at that point as the movie was starting production.
Hasbro planned to delay TF animated's season 4 till the fall of 2009,after ROTF was out of theathres. CN didn't like the one+year delay,so both Hasbro & CN cancelled the animated toy line+cartoon series.
Hm, that's news to me. I've never seen any official word as to why they decided to cancel season 4 of Animated.
TF Prime/beasthunters cartoon/toys will get cancelled in late 2013 & won't be in stores in 2014 with newer product. because this always happens with a TF live movie theathre year.

I speculate since the beast hunters toys will arrive in stores in early spring,the toy line itself won't be a huge one nor full blown one. the TFP/Beasthunters toys will most likely stop making/releasing new molds in USA stores around September.
But that's all just speculation on your part then. There is no official word here...
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

I could care less about proving my info true or false. if you don't believe me then do the full info links research yourself.
I did. And you were wrong.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

This Is the last reply I make in this thread. Because everyone is trolling & Flame baiting in this thread.

1- Those who provided source links,Did not provide all the info links,they barely provided two or three links. There are literally dozens of official source links from Hasbro & the TFP Cartoon creators discussing that TFP season 3 will be the last season with only 13-16 episodes in the 3rd season.

2- Hasbro is not going to stock newer TFP & Newer generations toys on the USA store shelves in 2014 from january till july. because Hasbro had a hard time recently with the DOTM toy line that hit store shelves around may/june 2011. Most usa retail store chains refused to stock newer Dotm product on shelves on the street release dates. Because the HFTD,RTS toys & Generations toys were major shelf/peg warmers that gave no shelf/peg room for stores to stock the newer DOTM toys in usa retail stores.

3- Hasbro always ends a main TF toy line with a cartoon media attached to it 7+months before the newer TF live action movie hits theathres/toy shelves. it's been this way for the first TF live movies. instead of trolling,do the back reserach on this.

4- Hasbro in this bad USA economy will not have 2 or 3 TF toy lines all running at the same time with brand new molds getting released in 2014 from may thru August. having two main TF lines supported by media & a side line like generations all being in stores with new molds at the same time in 2014 will not happen,anyone who thinks this will happen is a dummy,newbie,troll or doesn't bother to do back research.

4A- TF fan speculation thinks that the TFP/Beasthunters cartoon series/toy line will go on a 16 month break/hiatus/delay after season 3 ends with it's 16 episodes. then start back up again in 2014 around august/september with season 4 with accomying brand new toys. THIS FAN SPECULATION MAKES NO SENSE & WON'T HAPPEN. because hasbro & CN didn't do this with the animated cartoon series/toy line. the reason why hasbro won't do this is because hasbro knows kids/adults have short attention spans & won't wait 16 to 18 months for the TFP season 4 cartoon to air in august/september 2014

5- the 2014 year from january thru may will see no newer molds from TFP/Beasthunters & FOC/Generation being stocked on USA retail store shelves. because stores will have a extremly hard time trying to clear shelf/peg space for the TF4 2014 movie toys. Hasbro had to fight with usa retail stores to stock the DOTM toys on the shelves/pegs because most stocked everything weeks/month after the official street dates. The TFP/Beasthunters & FOC/Generations 2013 toy line will stop making newer molds around august 2013.

5A-The TFP toy line was a huge failure in toy sales in USA retail stores. this is why Hasbro revamped it at the last minute with the Beasthuinters beast/bot/armor theme. Since the TFP toy line is such a huge failure in USA Retail stores,it won't get newer molds toys released in 2014. nor will the TFP toy line/cartoon series morph into another series that stays in the same universe like AEC did. Hasbro will most likely want to create another toy line supported by a cartoon series universe with brand new designed toy characters in late 2014 or 2015 because TFP did bad in toy sales,so why continue something if it's a doumented failure in toy sales like TFP is. I blame the ugly designs for most of the decepticons & generic designs for the autobots coupled with overloading bumblebee in assortment case waves coupled with too many smalls why the TFP toy line was a huge failure in stores.

6- I don't want to waste time looking for the source links. because this is never a pleasant experience to do. I could care less if any TF fan here is well informed or not. Even if i wasted the time providing the links,everyone would further troll & flame bait here. look for loop holes or whatever to ripp everything apart in hateful manners. so no thanks to any of that. if if want the info waste time looking for it,if not then you'll be less informed,either way i don't care.

7- don't bother adding anymore trolling or flame baiting reply comments. because this is my last reply. maybe everyone can troll each other after I have exited this thread.

8- Thanks for taking this thread off topic & turning it into a trolling/flame baiting fiesta. the main discussion of this thread was to politely discuss whether ultra magnus,kup,ironhide,rumble & thundertron would be in TFP season 3 or not. I speculated with the last minute edition of the beasthunter beast/bots changed everything in season 3. This thread was not suspose to be about me proving my season 3 final source links & have others troll/flame bait asking for season 3 final source links.
Last edited by Tigermegatron on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

It's threads like these make me wish we had that popcorn eating emoticon.

It's not unreasonable for people to expect something said to be backed up by facts. Money where your mouth is man.