Takara's official pics of AM-Prime Lio Convoy in thread.

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Takara's official pics of AM-Prime Lio Convoy in thread.

Post by Tigermegatron »

Takara's official pics of AM-Prime Lio Convoy.
http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/u ... _AM-28.jpg

Sadly the pic above is too small & blurry to make out any details. I'm speculating their is a newer robot head that looks like a prime robot head. Hopefully the proper color is white instead of tooth paste green.

If this toy has the tooth paste green instead of white & the thundertron ugly robot head. Then i'll probably do a few part parts. like swap out thundertron's white colored plastic parts & give them to Lio Prime. I'll try to swap out the Thundertron robot head with the Hasbro Optimus Prime voyager sized Robot head.

I don't like the Takara AM-Prime lio Convoy micron weapon. I think the Hasbro Thundertron voyager mech tech weapon looks better. So I i'll probably swap weapons & give AM-Prime Lio Convoy Thundertron's mech tech weapon.

I'm about 75% set to buy this Takara AM-Prime Lio-Convoy toy. I just need to see bigger & clearer pics before I fully make up my mind.