What do you think about the Beast Hunters Prime news.

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: What do you think about the Beast Hunters Prime news.

Post by Tigermegatron »

Shockwave wrote: Ummm... nobody implied or even said that. You're right, sending one PM doesn't make you nuts. Making wild crackpot accusation like saying that Sparky and I are the same person or saying things like people make multiple account just so they can flame you... THAT'S what makes you nuts. The PM had nothing to do with it.
Calling someone here nuts & crack pot is in direct violation of the TF forums policies/rules.

Jedi,can you please close down this thread due to some repeating the same "OFF-TOPIC" stuff over & over & over.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Tigermegatron wrote:
Shockwave wrote: Ummm... nobody implied or even said that. You're right, sending one PM doesn't make you nuts. Making wild crackpot accusation like saying that Sparky and I are the same person or saying things like people make multiple account just so they can flame you... THAT'S what makes you nuts. The PM had nothing to do with it.
Calling someone here nuts & crack pot is in direct violation of the TF forums policies/rules.

Jedi,can you please close down this thread due to some repeating the same "OFF-TOPIC" stuff over & over & over.
Well what would you call it when people start throwing around bizarre ideas that have no basis in reality?

And I'm also guessing you completely ingored my apology on the previous page.

Anyway to get this thread back on topic, I don't think I ever actually did sound off on the end of Prime. Personally, I'll be glad to see it go and get wrapped up properly. After two seasons of meh, I'm ready for the show to move onto something else. And, I'm really hoping for a less stylized look this time.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Shockwave wrote:
Tigermegatron wrote:

Well what would you call it when people start throwing around bizarre ideas that have no basis in reality?

And I'm also guessing you completely ingored my apology on the previous page.
announcing you got a PM in a thread,is what turned this thread rude & took it off topic. not stopping,overly repeating the same thing over & over when jedi asked everyone to stop further ruined this thread.

Giving a apology on one page & giving more rude insults on another page is not my idea of trying to work things out politely. justifying why someone deserves to be called nuts & crack pot is further evidence of more rude insulting against the forum rules behavior.

Having jedi close this thread down,will prevent some from attacking other members with insults,flame baits,etc... since some can't obey jedi's request to stop the rude overly repeative same off-topic stuff in this thread. It's time jedi came in & closed down this thread.

While some might take pleasure or delight in chrashing threads with off-topic,rude,insulting comments. most don't enjoy reading this behavior via replies. the thread was created to discuss Beast hunters news not calling another member here nuts or crack pot.

Before some take their insults & overly repeative off-topic replies to the bad next level. it's best Jedi closed down this thread,preventing some from doing this.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

Where is the rude?? Come on, this is starting to bug me, now. I guess everyone has their own idea idea of what insults are, but...

And really, closing one thread isn't gonna solve such a deep-rooted problem, is it Tigs? If you really think someone's got a bad attitude, you need to talk to them about it.
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Let's stop with the personal stuff in the conversation here, that's all I have to say on this matter.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Tigermegatron wrote:Calling someone here nuts & crack pot is in direct violation of the TF forums policies/rules.

Oh, come on, I've said far worse things to everyone here. We do not have strict policies and rules like that.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

For those unaware,According to the BBTS.com BH Legions listing with pics. All of the BH Legions toys are sharing weapons back & forth.
the Hammer,Knife & cross-bow are being shared by all the legions terrorcons & other BH Legions sized toys. I GUESS THIS IS ONE WAY FOR HASBRO TO SAVE MONEY & PRODUCE HIGHER QUALITY TF TOYS BY NOT HAVING TO CREATE THAT MANY NEWER SCULPTED MOLDED WEAPONS.