What do you think about the Beast Hunters Prime news.

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: What do you think about the Beast Hunters Prime news.

Post by Shockwave »

Well... in Deathy's defense, I do have to confess I'm not entirely innocent here. I did get a little annoyed at him and I really could have been a lot nicer about my response to that irritation. So for that, I genuinely apologize. Also, again in Deathy's defense, he's right that his PM wasn't rude, it was polite for the most part, the only two parts I really had issue with were the accusation that Sparky and I are the same person (we're not) and the inability to reply to it. Other than that, it was fine. In fact, the only thing I really felt the NEED to address was to confirm that Sparky and I are not the same person which is why I put that in my reply earlier. I really had no intention of airing this whole thing on the open forums, so for that, I also apologize. The only reason I detailed it above is because I felt Sparky deserved to know why I had posted that in my reply and to answer his question about what I was referring to.

So yeah... sorry for that whole... thing.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Shockwave wrote:Well... in Deathy's defense, I do have to confess I'm not entirely innocent here. I did get a little annoyed at him and I really could have been a lot nicer about my response to that irritation. So for that, I genuinely apologize. Also, again in Deathy's defense, he's right that his PM wasn't rude, it was polite for the most part, the only two parts I really had issue with were the accusation that Sparky and I are the same person (we're not) and the inability to reply to it. Other than that, it was fine. In fact, the only thing I really felt the NEED to address was to confirm that Sparky and I are not the same person which is why I put that in my reply earlier. I really had no intention of airing this whole thing on the open forums, so for that, I also apologize. The only reason I detailed it above is because I felt Sparky deserved to know why I had posted that in my reply and to answer his question about what I was referring to.

So yeah... sorry for that whole... thing.
NOBODY NEEDS DEFENDING! It's a difference of opinion, the police are now asking you to stop reporting non-crimes. :mrgreen: I know you and Sparky are different people, most of the rest of the site do too, don't sweat it.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Shockwave wrote:It's a public reply to a very underhanded private message I got from Tigermegs ordering me to stop "flame baiting" him and trolling his threads. He also now believes that you and I are the same person using different usernames specifically for the purpose of trolling him
Oh, I see. I got a similar PM from him about a week ago, telling me he was putting me on his "foe" list because he thinks I'd waste my time flame baiting him. He didn't accuse me of having multiple screen names though. I just complained about it to JediTricks because I'm getting tired of being falsely accused of trolling by Tigermegatron.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Yeah, I think he definitely has trouble recognizing the difference between a heated debate vs. actual flaming. I mean you and I have gotten into some pretty heated debates but it's never been flaming. We've always stuck to debating the subject matter without degenerating into personal attacks or even disrespecting each other. It's one the things I really like about our group is that we can do that without it reaching a flame war that occurs on other sites. Tigermegatron doesn't seem to recognize that difference though.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Shockwave wrote:Yeah, I think he definitely has trouble recognizing the difference between a heated debate vs. actual flaming. I mean you and I have gotten into some pretty heated debates but it's never been flaming. We've always stuck to debating the subject matter without degenerating into personal attacks or even disrespecting each other. It's one the things I really like about our group is that we can do that without it reaching a flame war that occurs on other sites. Tigermegatron doesn't seem to recognize that difference though.
To be fair, he comes from the old world of ATT, which used to be really heated and death-like back in the day.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Ohhh... yeah, the more I hear of that, the more I'm glad I wasn't around for it.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

Onslaught Six wrote:
Shockwave wrote:Yeah, I think he definitely has trouble recognizing the difference between a heated debate vs. actual flaming. I mean you and I have gotten into some pretty heated debates but it's never been flaming. We've always stuck to debating the subject matter without degenerating into personal attacks or even disrespecting each other. It's one the things I really like about our group is that we can do that without it reaching a flame war that occurs on other sites. Tigermegatron doesn't seem to recognize that difference though.
To be fair, he comes from the old world of ATT, which used to be really heated and death-like back in the day.
The whole purpose for the PM feature,is so members can discuss things politely in private,without taking threads off topic. announcing you got a PM from a member in a thread via a reply is very un-profesional. Calling the guy/me "NUTS" for sending him a polite PM is just a many example of flame baiting & rude behavior.

It is not "NUTS" behavior like sparky suggested, to send members here "ONE" polite PM. Making fun of the guy who sent you a PM via replies in threads,calling him NUTS via replies in threads & trying to get others to mock him,is acting dis-respectful,name calling,flame baiting,rude & non-adult non-professional behavior.

ONCE AGAIN it is not nuts nor wrong nor illegial,nor creepy,nor stalking,nor elite status to send members here "ONE" polite PM.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Tigermegatron wrote:It is not "NUTS" behavior like sparky suggested, to send members here "ONE" polite PM.
That wasn't me that said that.
Gomess
Supreme-Class

Post by Gomess »

Tigs.

Hey, Tigs.

Tigs.

We don't want to kill you.

For reals.
COME TO TFVIEWS oh you already did
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Tigermegatron wrote:
Onslaught Six wrote:
The whole purpose for the PM feature,is so members can discuss things politely in private,without taking threads off topic. announcing you got a PM from a member in a thread via a reply is very un-profesional. Calling the guy/me "NUTS" for sending him a polite PM is just a many example of flame baiting & rude behavior.

It is not "NUTS" behavior like sparky suggested, to send members here "ONE" polite PM. Making fun of the guy who sent you a PM via replies in threads,calling him NUTS via replies in threads & trying to get others to mock him,is acting dis-respectful,name calling,flame baiting,rude & non-adult non-professional behavior.

ONCE AGAIN it is not nuts nor wrong nor illegial,nor creepy,nor stalking,nor elite status to send members here "ONE" polite PM.
Ummm... nobody implied or even said that. You're right, sending one PM doesn't make you nuts. Making wild crackpot accusation like saying that Sparky and I are the same person or saying things like people make multiple account just so they can flame you... THAT'S what makes you nuts. The PM had nothing to do with it.