walmart.com sent me the wrong TF item twice,within 2 weeks.

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

walmart.com sent me the wrong TF item twice,within 2 weeks.

Post by Tigermegatron »

walmart.com sent me TFP Weaponizers bumbleebee instead of weaponizers optimus prime.

for those un-faimilar this is the $29.99 leader/ $27 usa ultra sized toy. this toy is around 8 inches tall in robot mode & comes with energon toy line styled hyper mode hidden flip out button activated weapons.
http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/dd/Trans ... ptimus.jpg

This is Twice this has happened to me. I ordered this twice within a 2 week period & each time they sent me bumblebee instead of optimus.

I ordered this item a second time. Because I really wanted it. I figured,what are the odds of the incompetent walmart.com employees sending me the wrong item twice. clearly I under-estimated the competency of the average walmart.com order employee.

At this point,i'm wondering if this is being done by accident or on purporse.

Does walmart.com hire incompetent workers that are poorly trained that they don't know how to read bar codes on the toy boxes & match them to the walmart.com order receipts?

Is walmart so desperate to get rid of the over exccessive bumblebee's at the .com wharehouse. that walmart.com has gone to desperate measures to fill TF orders wrong by giving un-deseried bumblebee's to on-line buyers.

these TFP Weaponizers toys sell for $29.99 & come in a mixed assortment of two,maybe three in a box. I'm wondering if the on-line customers who are actually ordering weaponizers bumblebee are getting the weaponizers optimus prime toys.

I've not got two weaponizers bumblebee's that I didn't order & don't want. I printed out the return receipts. So I can now return these back to a brick & mortart walmart store. the probleme is my three nearest walmart stores are each about 20 miles away from from house on a one way trip. with a round trip being 40 miles. So now I have to waste gasoline that cost $3.49 per gallon to drive to a walmart store & do both returns today.

Sadly when I do both returns. this weaponizers optimus item is brand new & thus far only the walmart.com site has it in stock. When I visit the store this item won't be stocked on store shelves yet.

I suspose their is the slight hope that the kmart store accross the street from the walmart store. has the weaponizers optimus toy on the shelf. lately kmart stores have stocked newer TFP toys others stores haven't yet. I saw the TFP Newer deluxes,new voyagers & newer optimus maximus & bumblebe maximus toys at kmart over two weeks ago. hopefully today this kmart store has a weaponizers optimus on the shelf today.

update: I just checked amazon.com's site looking for a $29.99 weaponizers optimus prime. the toy is out of stock. but SURPRISE various amazon.com scalpers are selling the toy for double/tripple price. geez,I wonder where they got this toy from? Since hardly anyone wants bumblebee theweaponizers bumblebee toy is in stock at amazon.com for $29.99. I should have ordered from amazon.com two weeks ago when they had weaponizers optimus in stock instead of ordering from walmart.com. I wonder if amazon.com would have got my order right or if they would have sent me a weaponizers bumblebee instead.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: walmart.com sent me the wrong TF item twice,within 2 wee

Post by Onslaught Six »

I've not got two weaponizers bumblebee's that I didn't order & don't want. I printed out the return receipts. So I can now return these back to a brick & mortart walmart store. the probleme is my three nearest walmart stores are each about 20 miles away from from house on a one way trip. with a round trip being 40 miles. So now I have to waste gasoline that cost $3.49 per gallon to drive to a walmart store & do both returns today.
Don't do that. The brick and mortar stores have to send it back to the warehouses then and it's just a pain in the ass. Return it online. They should send you a box.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: walmart.com sent me the wrong TF item twice,within 2 wee

Post by Tigermegatron »

Onslaught Six wrote:
Don't do that. The brick and mortar stores have to send it back to the warehouses then and it's just a pain in the ass. Return it online. They should send you a box.
If I do this,I have to wait a week for a refund from walmart.com.

I'll have to do tons of other work. like call fed-ex to ask them to pick up the package. then wait for the fed-ex guy to arrive. then I won't get a refund until it's in the walmart.com workers hands.