list Your 2013 TF recolors/remolds toys wish list.

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

My wish lish below:

1- Over kill using the FOC Voyager Grimlock toy.

2- Deathsaurus using the FOC Voyager Grimlock toy. new deathsaurus robot head. New deathsauras beast head. remolded wings on the beast mode. deathsaurus weapons like that riffle gun with the ball & chain attached to it.

3- 1986 Razorclaw,using the TFP Voyager Thundertron toy. with a new razorclaw robot head. razorclaw styled weapons.

4- Target Lio Prime white+red+gold,using the TFP Voyager Thundertron toy. with a target lio-prime robot head sculpt. optimus prime 1985 riffle gun & maybe sword.

5- 1989 Victoryleo,using the TFP Voyager thundertron toy. with a victoryleo head sculpt & weapons.

6- 1985 G-1 colored FOC Combaticons/Bruticus. I'd imagine this would be something Takara would specialize in. medium grey vortex,more blue on onslaught. dark Chocolate+black+purple blastoff,

7- 1992 operation combination battle gaeia. using the FOC Combaticons/bruticus. This seems like something ehobby would release.

8- Slipscream,using the TFP Voyager starscream mold or FOC Deluxe starscream mold. With a Slipscream new head sculpt & female type weapons. because I can't afford the TFCC prices.

9- TFP Voyager Silas Breakdown hasbro version in dark army green with camouflage,with some weathering & rust battle damage deco.

10- MP-10 Ultra magnus,white cab/bot with car carrier trailer armor that become armor pieces for the super robot mode. new bigger ultra magnus super robot head. new ultra magnus styled weapons/accessories.

11- 1998 BW TM1 Megatron,Using the FOC Voyager Grimlock toy.

I'm guessing TFCC or ehobby will create a super ugly G-2 Grimlock repaint. using the FOC Grimlock toy.