Wheeljack is incredibly selfish

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Mako Crab
Supreme-Class

Re: Wheeljack is incredibly selfish

Post by Mako Crab »

Meanwhile I've still been enjoying the show.

Toy distribution is the worst I've ever seen though. The TFP section is miniscule and always filled up with rows and rows of Bumblebee. Nothing else. If I hadn't snagged the others when I did, I would've had no chance at getting them now. Apparently wave 3 is out with the new Vehicon mold and Knockout, but hell if I can find them.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Yeah, but Animated took six months for the toys to show up, and had the luxury of not being released on a movie year. Prime did come out on a movie year.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Onslaught Six wrote:Yeah, but Animated took six months for the toys to show up, and had the luxury of not being released on a movie year. Prime did come out on a movie year.
Animated actually premiered at the end of 2007, the same year the first movie came out. The Animated toyline was delayed due to the strength of the movie toyline at the time, but Hasbro still had the Animated line ready before the cartoon premiered, even previewed several of the figures at Botcon months before the cartoon began. Prime on the other hand premiered at the end of 2010, before DOTM hit theaters in 2011, and there was no sign of any Prime toys at the time. Meanwhile, the DOTM toyline didn't have the best sales, with the last waves cancelled in North America. It was a year after the Prime cartoon began that the First Edition toys hit shelves. And the Prime proper toyline wasn't released until this year.