TF:P's main launch has made no sense

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: TF:P's main launch has made no sense

Post by Shockwave »

Dominic wrote:There are also studies that indicate how parents who are illiterate and inarticulate to start with tend to produce children of similar capacity. That would probably coincide with large amounts of TV watching.

In other words, the TV watching may be another symptom of the problems that are causing the mind rot that you mention.
Yeah, I'm just going to go ahead and completely invalidate this. Me. My existence as is completely invalidates this. My father was illiterate and I watched TONS of TV and was reading at a college level by 3rd grade. And I can assure you, I have a VERY active imagination.
Mako Crab
Supreme-Class

Re: TF:P's main launch has made no sense

Post by Mako Crab »

When I was a kid, I had Optimus Prime and a bunch of Gobots. The Gobots were much smaller than Optimus, so when my sisters would play with me, Optimus was this big daddy guy going to the orphanage to adopt a bunch of little robot kids.

Speaking of imagination. :p