Animal TF's Hasbro was hinting at for TFP?

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Animal TF's Hasbro was hinting at for TFP?

Post by Tigermegatron »

Were the Animal TF's,Hasbro hinted at for TFP,The exclusive Takara TFP new mold Microns. Did hasbro have early plans to use the Takara TFP Microns but changed their mind at the last minute?

Hasbro hinted they'd be TFP combiners. were these the TFP Takara micron's that can combine to form bigger weapons.

I had extremly high hopes for various TFP Animal TF's combiners like the 1986 Predacons/Predaking & a Dinobots combiner.

I wonder if The Animal TF's for TFP are cancelled or if their comming In the TFP season 2 & the TFP 2012 toy line.

Hopefully,Botcon 2012,SDCC 2012 & NYCC 2012 will reveal a few animal TF's & combiners for TFP's cartoon/toy line.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Animal TF's Hasbro was hinting at for TFP?

Post by Onslaught Six »

...When did they hint at that?
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: Animal TF's Hasbro was hinting at for TFP?

Post by JediTricks »

I don't remember them hinting at animal TFs at either Botcon or SDCC. Could you elaborate? Might they have meant that weird giant Insecticon from Orion Pax?
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?