Check out my,VictorySabre TF Prime toy idea,it's a combiner.

No noses? No problem! Zombiebots? Sure, why not. A confusing new canon that allows loose and contradictory material? And now a new sequel show with an entirely different art style that takes place way in the future!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Check out my,VictorySabre TF Prime toy idea,it's a combiner.

Post by Tigermegatron »

Please check out my newest Transformers toy idea. please give me some feedback on my idea via a reply in this thread.

VictorySabre toy idea for the TF Prime toy line,it'll also be able to combine with weaponizers optimus prime.

Two voyagers will combine to form victorysabre,then they'll also be able to combine with Leader sized Weaponizers Optimus prime.

Obviously Takara/Hasbro will need to remold the TF Prime Weaponizers leader sized optimus Prime toy with the much needed connector styled ports & slots to enable victoryleo & starsabre to attach to the optimus toy. Takara has done this before by remolding optimus toys to attach new armor like buster prime & other non-optimus toys.

The idea is as follows:

Victoryleo,Will be a Voyager sized Robot that will be able to transform into a Lion. instead of wings on the lion mode. I want two dual canons attached to the lion's back. the lion's tail will pop off to form a Sword that can fit inside the robot modes hand. the lion will transform into a robot mode & the dual canons from the lion's back will be shoulder flip down canons. I want the lion's head to be on the robot mode chest. the lion's head will have a spinning gimmick similar to beastwars 2nd lionconvoy's spinning lion head spinning gimmick. the toy will also come with a gun for the robot to hold in it's hand.

Starsabre,will be a voyager sized jet that transforms into a robot mode. delete the brainmaster & delete the small red jet merging with the white rocket boosters in both modes. just a plain white & red voyager sized jet that transforms into a robot mode. since it's starsabre,the toy will come with a sword & gun.

Since this is a obvious 1989 TF Victory homage. both toys will combine the way they did in the TF victory toy line.
I kinda want victoryleo's sword & starsabre's sword to combine to form a bigger sword. I also want victoryleo's gun & starsabre's gun to combine to form a bigger riffle gun.

Both Victoryleo & Starsabre will be able to combine with TF Prime weaponizers optimus similar in fashion to some Takara Brave toys combiners like king exkaiser.

Victoryleo & starsabre will be able to combine with leader sized optimus seperatly. then all three toys will be able to combine to form a extremly big & powerful combiner.

Victoryleo will combine with weaponizers optimus in the following way: similar to 1989 victoryleo breaking up into armor pieces in the TF victory toy line. TF Prime voyager sized victoryleo will break up in the following armor pieces for optimus to wear in robot mode:Victoryleo's robot legs will transform into Boots,victoryleo's robot arms will transform into forearms with lion claws attached to them that'll fit over optimus forearms. the lion head will attach to optimus's robot mode chest. the robot/lion back will attach to optimus's robot mode back & the lion flip down canons will give optimus's robot mode shoulder canons. optimus will use victoryleo's gun & sword.

Starsabre will combine with TF Prime leader sized Optimus as follows: Similar to TF Prime Victoryleo,Starsabre will break up into armor pieces for the optimus robot mode to wear like as follows: Starsabre's legs will transform into boots. starsabre's arms will transform into forearms for optimus to wear. Starsabre's robot chest with attach to optimus's robot chest. starsabre's back with attach to optimus robot mode & give optimus a flight winged mode. optimus will use starsabre's gun & sword.

All three TF prime toys will be able to combine to form the ultimate huge & powerful combiner. this is how I visulaize it combining: Victoryleo's robot legs & forearms will combine to for two bigger boot/lower legs for optimus's robot mode to wear. Starsabre's robot legs & forearms will combine to form newer arms for optimus to wear in robot mode. victoryleo's back piece will attach to optimus's robot mode back. then starsabre's robot mode back will attach over victoryleo's back piece. the lion head will attach to optimus robot mode chest. the starsabre chest piece will be used as a shield for optimus to hold in robot mode. victoryleo & starsabre's swords will combine to form a large sword for optimus to hold in his robot mode fist. victoryleo & starsabre's guns will combine & form a huge riffle gun for optimus to hold in his robot fist. Finshed....

BEST OF ALL,To add to the coolness of this idea. similar to 2003 energon wingsabre. Starsabre & victoryleo can switch places in the TRIO Combined mode with leader sized optimus Prime. HERE'S HOW: Starsabre's robot legs & forearms will combine to for two bigger boot/lower legs for optimus's robot mode to wear. Victoryleo's robot legs & forearms will combine to form newer arms for optimus to wear in robot mode. victoryleo's back piece will attach to optimus's robot mode back. then starsabre's robot mode back will attach over victoryleo's back piece. Starsabre's robot mode chest will attach to optimus robot mode chest. the Victoryleo robot mode Lion chest piece will be used as a shield for optimus to hold in robot mode. victoryleo & starsabre's swords will combine to form a large sword for optimus to hold in his robot mode fist. victoryleo & starsabre's guns will combine & form a huge riffle gun for optimus to hold in his robot fist. Finshed....