We've got Hall of Fame voting going on up there

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: We've got Hall of Fame voting going on up there

Post by JediTricks »

Dominic wrote:I thought Prowl already made it in, or I would have voted him in to the top spot.
It's not like I included all the previous HOF recipients in the beginning of the voting or anything. :p
And, as much as I agree that the writing was bad, I can credit the movie for doing things that most franchises are gun-shy about. Killing main characters? Yup. Changing the status quo. Oh, hell yeah.
That isn't what a movie like this is for, and it's part of why the movie tanked at the box office and killed another film already in production (GI Joe, which went straight to home video after it was planned to be in theaters). That is the definition of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Hall of Fame voting is now online via the Transformers app for iOS and Android, you can see more deets here:
http://www.tfviews.com/news/main/2507

Voting will end in a week, I'll have an exact date soon.

The winners of the site polls:
Favorite TRANSFORMERS Character (Galvatron, Optimus Primal or Prowl)

Best COMBINER Robot (Bruticus, Devastator or Predaking)

Best Musical Act Used in a TRANSFORMERS Branded Production (Anne Bryant [writer of The Transformers theme], Vince DiCola [composer for The Transformers: The Movie soundtrack] or “Weird Al” Yankovic [The Transformers: The Movie song “Dare to be Stupid”])

Not a loser in the bunch. I voted Optimus Primal, Devastator, and Weird Al but only just barely decided on those, they're all great choices.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Hall of Fame voting up on the Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/transformers/

The "Inferno" listed is Beast Wars Inferno, as Hasbro just emailed me.