TFviews and Hasbro give away: RPMs Devastator Showdown

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: TFviews and Hasbro give away: RPMs Devastator Showdown

Post by JediTricks »

BWprowl wrote:See, I'm waaaaay more excited for Brimstone than I am Hubcap. Though, if they repainted Hubcap as Sizzle, I'd be way down for that.
I think Hubcap looks slick, I'm not in love with the name reuse, but the car has hubcaps. :p What is it about Brimstone that makes you so much more interested?
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

JediTricks wrote:
BWprowl wrote:See, I'm waaaaay more excited for Brimstone than I am Hubcap. Though, if they repainted Hubcap as Sizzle, I'd be way down for that.
I think Hubcap looks slick, I'm not in love with the name reuse, but the car has hubcaps. :p What is it about Brimstone that makes you so much more interested?
Well first of all, Brimstone is a motorcycle Transformer, and I have an inexplicable weakness for those. But a lot of it is his robot mode. See, Hubcap turns into an old-school hot rod whatever car, and that's cool and all, but his robot mode is pretty much just a Red Transformers Robot. Brimstone, on the other hand, has these crazy long, wirey, buzzsaw hands, a visually interesting blue/green/grey color scheme, and a wicked face sculpt that really sets him apart from the norm. So yeah, he just looks more *interesting* than Hubcap.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

The giveaway ends tonight at 9pm!
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Ohboyohboyohboy! I hope I win. I'm not being facetious at all. (That just makes it sound more facetious, doesn't it.)
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

So, whose gonna eat this cookie?

Dom
-sorry, been saving that one.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Ok, that's the deadline folks. I will run the random number generator tomorrow morning and contact the winner via email, and once that's done the news will be posted.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Sorry, I had some real-world stuff come up, I haven't even eaten breakfast yet.

So, the random number generator is given a choice between 1 and 15, it chooses...
Thanks a whole bunch. Let's try again.
Geez! That's mine too. Once more, with feeling.
A duplicate entry. So we go again. Randomize!
... and? YES! We finally have a winner! An actual entry! I will contact the winner now via email, and upon confirmation I will post the news.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

And the first eligible choice the randomizer gave us is... post # 2

Congratulations to andersonh1!