Alex Milne concept sketch for post cybetron megaton is awful

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Alex Milne concept sketch for post cybetron megaton is awful

Post by Tigermegatron »

Alex Milne's concept sketch for post cybetron megatron is awful http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... tch/29534/ Thankfully IDW didn't use this. Merging the Steath bomber Megatron with the DW WW Megatron looks terrible.

I prefer the Megatron art used in the Dark Cybertron comics & this Post Cybertron art. http://tformers.net/g/generated/22254/T ... ed_600.jpg. This looks like a awesome merger of DW WW Megatronn & 1984 Megatron.
Last edited by Tigermegatron on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Re: Alex Milne sketch for MTE #28 autobot megatron look horr

Post by Sparky Prime »

I have to say that I like the new design Alex Milne came up for Megatron personally. Looks more like a nice mesh between his gun and tank designs to me.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Re: Alex Milne concept sketch for post cybetron megaton is a

Post by Onslaught Six »

Actually, I'd venture a guess to say they're the same design. They share a lot of similarities, but Milne's design is in his typical MTMTE-style spindly designs (which, I think, mostly came from Roche.)
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Re: Alex Milne concept sketch for post cybetron megaton is a

Post by Sparky Prime »

It's not the same design. There are too many differences to just say it's just Milne's typical MTMTE-spindly style. Especially when in the comic he's down to being a badly damaged torso. They're going to need to rebuild his body after Dark Cybertron either way.