Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all.

A general discussion forum, plus hauls and silly games.
andersonh1

Re: Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all.

Post by andersonh1 »

Well, I've enjoyed some time off over the past few weeks. 9 days for Christmas (a mix of holidays, weekends and vacation days that I'd saved), and 2 for New Year. It's back to the normal five day work week starting Monday. Ah well, nice to have the time off while it lasted. :)
Sparky Prime
Supreme-Class

Post by Sparky Prime »

Shockwave wrote:here's hoping you have a safe trip home.
Thanks. Had to spend a night in Newark Airport, but I finally home safe and sound thanks to a bit of luck with being on stand by (otherwise I'd have still been there until Monday). Such a long day....
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Sparky Prime wrote:
Shockwave wrote:here's hoping you have a safe trip home.
Thanks. Had to spend a night in Newark Airport, but I finally home safe and sound thanks to a bit of luck with being on stand by (otherwise I'd have still been there until Monday). Such a long day....
I know how that goes. When I was 11, we moved from England to ND and when we landed in Grand Forks, ND airport, there was a blizzard that shut down the airport. We spent the whole night there, and I think it was mid December. So, yeah, I know what it's like getting stuck in the airport around the holidays. Not fun. Glad you made it home safe though.