Feedback thread

Buying and trading on the open robot market! Optimus Prime might call this slavery, but he's never had to track down Energon Ultra Magnus before.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: Feedback thread

Post by Shockwave »

+1 to O6 for awesome arrival of omnipresent offerings.

Ok, no more attempts at alliteration. Apparently I suck at this. Anyway, I bought Grimlock and it arrived quickly and in perfect shape.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

Good! I was worried he would rattle around too much in the bubble. I'd have included some extras, but I couldn't find a suitable box.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

+1 for Scourge, who sent me a box of stuff that I never fucking got, because my mail is being stolen.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Onslaught Six wrote:+1 for Scourge, who sent me a box of stuff that I never fucking got, because my mail is being stolen.
I say rig a decoy that will electric shock the thief and then ask them where you shit is.

Shockwave
-Really has no tolerance for theives.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Plus one for O6, who hooked me up with a good trade and a pile of neat extras, even if he got not a damn thing over it because his mail got stolen. That sucks all the balls, sorry bro.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Post by Dominic »

+1 JT and +1 Honeybear (Ursus) for delivering the goods on unrelated transactions.

Dom
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

+1 to Prowl for attempting to hook me up with BH Shockwave. It was lost in shipping, but hey, he tried and I appreciate that. If opportunity arises in the future, I shall try to return the favor.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

+1 to the US Postal Service for getting that lost little Shockwave back to me! The package is somewhat damaged, and I've long since discarded the receipt so, uh, anyone want a BH Shockwave?

And +1 to Onslaught Six for RTS Grappel, RTS Windcharger, and a bunch of other cool crap!
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

BWprowl wrote:And +1 to Onslaught Six for RTS Grappel, RTS Windcharger, and a bunch of other cool crap!
Yes!

+1 to Prowl for being just the right amount of asshole about me being an asshole and not sending it to make me finally get off my ass and send it.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

+1 to Striderneko for prompt payment for my Classics Skywarp. Now to actually ship it out to him... :?

Shockwave
-Is apparently turning into O6 :shock: