New Marvel Crossovers..

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

New Marvel Crossovers..

Post by 138 Scourge »

http://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego-co ... dies-1469/

From TFW and the Toyark's coverage of SDCC.

Apparently, another Wolverine and Hulk. Cause, y'know, nobody likes to have a variety of characters in a line.

On the other hand, friggin' Punisher Truck. That thing's really neat lookin'. After pretty much ignoring the line 'til now, I'm powerless to resist the ridiculous appeal of Robot Frank Castle. Well played, Hasbro. Now, get to work on a damn Doctor Doom TF, wouldja?
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Re: New Marvel Crossovers..

Post by Dominic »

I still want to customize that Ironman/Spiderman combiner....if I ever find one.

Dom
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Lesse, two Wolverines, two Hulks, two Spider-Men, two Iron Men, one Thor, one Venom/Carnage...

Seriously, this line needs it some variety. If I can find another Voyager Bulkhead, I'm half-tempted to paint that sucker orange and blue, draw a rock pattern on it, and call it good.

Wonder where I could find some "4" stickers...
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

Still holding out hope for that Power Pack Gestalt...
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

If they can find a way to make the Power kids turn into Friday, how cool would that be? Man, imagine what kinda awesome toyline would happen if a Power Pack cartoon could just get done.

In other news, it appears the world is playing the "Make a wish and have it get corrupted" game. For instance: Man, I wish there was a "Thing" Marvel Crossover toy.

The World: Okay, but it looks like THIS!

Whatta revoltin' development.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Post by BWprowl »

Oh wow. Y'know, that wouldn't make a bad TF Animated toy, but as a transforming robot Thing...eh. I dunno, maybe when we see it up close and in higher resolution, more detailing will be visible and it'll be...better.
Man, imagine what kinda awesome toyline would happen if a Power Pack cartoon could just get done.
Man, don't remind me. This is something I dearly, dearly hope for. Especially since the Gurihiru style is so closely associated with the Pack at this point that it would most likely be applied to the cartoon. And that would be wonderful.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

That Thing 'does' look pretty bad.

I still want a damned Human Torch, but he never came out here. Also wanted black suit Spiderbike. And War Machine. Fie! Do like the Venom and Hulk I got, but it irks me that more of this line is not available for me to buy and subsequently bitch about.