Device Label

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
onslaught86

Device Label

Post by onslaught86 »

Wow.

That certainly kicks MP3 player Soundwave's ass. Flash drive Ravage and mouse Overkill for the delicious win, people. The Tigatron and Dinobot redecos are a cute idea too, though don't really do it for me. USB hub Blaster..hmmm.. And considering they're not stupidly expensive, may have to pounce. Hey, they're practical, at least.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Re: Device Label

Post by BWprowl »

Hrm. I wonder how these'll turn out in the process of going from design drawings to actual products. We've been let down that way before. From what we're seeing now, I can at least be cautiously optimistic though.

So, am I seeing Blaster turning into a USB hub *shaped* like a laptop? That's just screwy.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

Yeah, that be a laptop-shaped USB hub. I initially thought it was an actual laptop, but the price on that would surely be ridiculous, and the specs low,
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

Well, damn. I really want both of those, um, mice? Yeah, those are neat. Though "Overkill" looks more like he's got Trypticon colors, that's kinda okay with me.

The USB sticks are sorta cool, too.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.
onslaught86

Post by onslaught86 »

The initial listings were for Blaster, Ravage/Tigatron and Dinobot/Overkill. They changed Dinobot/Overkill into Grimlock/Trypticon. As much as I love the idea of a Trypticon mouse, (because all things Trypticon are amazing, all the time) I'd have preferred they keep Overkill since he's more thematically appropriate, and the mould's pretty clearly designed to be him. Shame, that.

Seeing new pics, Blaster can fit his original cassettes. Win! Want!