New SWTFs revealed

Ancillary, non-main-line stuff. Star Wars TF, Speed Stars, Titanium Series, Robot Heroes, that sort of thing. They're kinda neat, but we all know they're not really that important. Admit it, you know it's true.
onslaught86

New SWTFs revealed

Post by onslaught86 »

Entertainment Earth provides the first pics of the third wave of Clone Wars packaging SWTFs, including three new moulds:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... LargeImage

The wave includes:

- Vader/TIE Advanced..again
- A Plo Koon retool of the Ep2 Jedi Starfighter mould
- The previously seen Clone Pilot/Torrent
- New Clone Trooper/AT-TE
- New Clone Trooper/V-Wing

Plo Koon's head's one I've always found awesome, so I'll have to pick up that Starfighter, damn. Torrent, as before, looks decent enough to pick up, but I'm really stoked with the AT-TE. Ground vehicles have always been few and far between in this line, and after how neat Cody was, I have high hopes for this one. V-Wing's also a nice surprise, something about the colours and shape of the robot mode give it a very retro feel. The armguns are neat, and with luck, the wings will open properly for nifty poses. A solid-looking line-up, the best we've seen in a while in the wake of all the rereleases. How much more can they milk the Vader mould, really?
JediTricks
Site Admin

Re: New SWTFs revealed

Post by JediTricks »

onslaught86 wrote:Entertainment Earth provides the first pics of the third wave of Clone Wars packaging SWTFs, including three new moulds:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... LargeImage

The wave includes:

- Vader/TIE Advanced..again
- A Plo Koon retool of the Ep2 Jedi Starfighter mould
- The previously seen Clone Pilot/Torrent
- New Clone Trooper/AT-TE
- New Clone Trooper/V-Wing

Plo Koon's head's one I've always found awesome, so I'll have to pick up that Starfighter, damn. Torrent, as before, looks decent enough to pick up, but I'm really stoked with the AT-TE. Ground vehicles have always been few and far between in this line, and after how neat Cody was, I have high hopes for this one. V-Wing's also a nice surprise, something about the colours and shape of the robot mode give it a very retro feel. The armguns are neat, and with luck, the wings will open properly for nifty poses. A solid-looking line-up, the best we've seen in a while in the wake of all the rereleases. How much more can they milk the Vader mould, really?
Why didn't you post this in the news? :cry:

The AT-TE looks really basic in transformation, it looks like they took a car transformation and added legs.

The V-wing is indeed a surprise.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?