Armada figure updates you'd like to see in Universe

Acronyms and abbreviations are fun. That, or these lines don't deserve quite enough respect for full names.
Robots In Disguise, Armada, Energon, Cybertron - there, that's their names, happy now???
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Re: Armada figure updates you'd like to see in Universe

Post by Shockwave »

I didn't really care for either version of Hot Shot. I'd actually like to see some RID figures in Universe.
andersonh1

Post by andersonh1 »

Shockwave wrote:I didn't really care for either version of Hot Shot. I'd actually like to see some RID figures in Universe.
I'd like to see some of the Spychangers or Ruination limbs as redone deluxe figures. I enjoy upscaled basics from time to time. Most of the original RID figures are already pretty good as they are.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Since we just got Bruticus Maximus I doubt we'd see Ruination, at least not in it's original format. I agree about the rest, if nothing else, Universe would give Hasbro an excuse to reissue them.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Post by Tigermegatron »

I'd like to see my favorite Armada toy of all time called "Tidalwave" get a updated new mold. with the much needed poseability that the original figure was missing. like bending knee joints,rotate 360 degree robot head. rotate 360 degree swivel joints in the legs.

I'd only accept a $27 ultra sized toy mold or a leader sized toy mold for a new updated toy for armada tidalwave. I want the toy to still be a trio-con,that has 3 seperate ships that form a huge aircraft carrier ship. I still want the toy to be able to transform from aircraft carrier into robot mode just like the armada toy did.
Shockwave
Supreme-Class

Post by Shockwave »

Tidal Wave was pretty awesome but I'd only want to see him updated if they do him properly. That Hot Shot toy is just a huge mess of epic fail.
138 Scourge
Supreme-Class

Post by 138 Scourge »

I double-dog dare Hasbro to make an updated Armada Sideways that is actually a damn good toy. Show me it can be done, Hasbro. Double Dog Dare.
Dominic wrote: too many people likely would have enjoyed it as....well a house-elf gang-bang.