Shout will release The Energon complete series on May 6 2014

Acronyms and abbreviations are fun. That, or these lines don't deserve quite enough respect for full names.
Robots In Disguise, Armada, Energon, Cybertron - there, that's their names, happy now???
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Shout will release The Energon complete series on May 6 2014

Post by Tigermegatron »

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... art/29312/
Thanks to our friends at Shout! Factory we have the cover art for the upcoming release of their Transformers Energon: The Complete Series. The set is scheduled to release on May 6th with a $37.99 price tag. Additionally they will be releasing Transformers Energon, Vol. 1 a week later on May 13th. It features the first seven episodes on one disc for a price of $5.97. Check out the cover art and details for each below.
andersonh1

Re: Shout will release The Energon complete series on May 6

Post by andersonh1 »

I've always read that Energon was pretty bad, but I'm still interested in finally watching this series. I only saw the first 11 episodes, and I think it started out fairly well. Must have gone downhill after that.
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

Re: Shout will release The Energon complete series on May 6

Post by Tigermegatron »

andersonh1 wrote:I've always read that Energon was pretty bad, but I'm still interested in finally watching this series. I only saw the first 11 episodes, and I think it started out fairly well. Must have gone downhill after that.
While i'd rate the Energon series better than the BM & TFA series. I always thought the Energon series was the inferior of the AEC series.

I & others thought the first 14 episodes were the best. epsodes 15 thru 29 were the worse as alpha Q's story took center stage. Episodes 30 thru 39 were mildy okay. It seemed like the series was meant to end at episode 39. episodes 40 thru 52 seemed forced & there only purpose was to help advertise the 5-in-1 combiners & repainted toys.

Hasbro upset viewers/fans by not wanting to air/show a alpha Q final episode. rumors were it might have been too violent or the special olympic sports compete episode replaced it in the 52 needed series quota count number. this episode that Hasbro didn't want from the Super link series had a story which Alpha Q's & Scorponoks hard work efforts pay off as they use Unicron's powers to restore there home worlds that Unicron had destroyed long ago.