Page 2 of 2

Re: Razorclaw/Rockbuster's robot mode legs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:19 pm
by Shockwave
And with fiddler crabs only the male has a large claw. Females have even sized claws.

Re: Razorclaw/Rockbuster's robot mode legs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:28 pm
by Gomess
OK FINE RAZORCLAW CAN BE A DUDE IN MY COMIC

pfft

misogynists

:3

Re: Razorclaw/Rockbuster's robot mode legs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:43 pm
by Ursus mellifera
Gomess wrote:OK FINE RAZORCLAW CAN BE A DUDE IN MY COMIC

pfft

misogynists

:3



Or transgender.

Re: Razorclaw/Rockbuster's robot mode legs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:05 pm
by Gomess
Well that's true.

Hell, he can't even really be "Razorclaw" since there's the Mutants one too, and the crab's the only one of the pair with a viable alternate name (Rockbuster).

...Good job I don't have the Mutants toys, I'm sure there'd be a LOT more threads like this one. =/

Re: Razorclaw/Rockbuster's robot mode legs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:50 pm
by Shockwave
Is Razorclaw supposed to be a fiddler crab? Cause if so, they got it wrong. The alt mode looks more like and Alaskan snow crab.

Re: Razorclaw/Rockbuster's robot mode legs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:57 pm
by BWprowl
Shockwave wrote:Is Razorclaw supposed to be a fiddler crab? Cause if so, they got it wrong. The alt mode looks more like and Alaskan snow crab.

I'm pretty sure anatomical correctness wasn't one of the driving ideas of the BW toyline. ;)

Gomess wrote:Well that's true.

Hell, he can't even really be "Razorclaw" since there's the Mutants one too, and the crab's the only one of the pair with a viable alternate name (Rockbuster).

...Good job I don't have the Mutants toys, I'm sure there'd be a LOT more threads like this one. =/

First of all, the green wolverine's name is technically 'Razor Claw' so it's not actually the same. Second, who's to say they have to have different names? Do you know how many Chrises there are in the world?

Even going back as far as G1 there were two Sky Highs and two Barrages.

Re: Razorclaw/Rockbuster's robot mode legs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:25 pm
by Gomess
Well that's ALSO true. I've just always had this obsession (like ALWAYS, since being a tiny kid) with everything having its own individual qualities. Actually got me into some sexism/racism trouble early in life, some important lessons to be learned there. O_o

Re: Razorclaw/Rockbuster's robot mode legs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:14 am
by Shockwave
BWprowl wrote:
Shockwave wrote:Is Razorclaw supposed to be a fiddler crab? Cause if so, they got it wrong. The alt mode looks more like and Alaskan snow crab.

I'm pretty sure anatomical correctness wasn't one of the driving ideas of the BW toyline. ;)


Fair enough.