[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TF Views • View topic - Thundercracker is the best-looking seeker

Thundercracker is the best-looking seeker

The originals... ok, not exactly, but the original named "The TransFormers" anyway. Take THAT, Diaclone!
Generation 1, Generation 2 - Removable fists? Check. Unlicensed vehicle modes? Check. Kickass tape deck robot with transforming cassette minions? DOUBLE CHECK!!!

Re: Thundercracker is the best-looking seeker

Postby Dominic » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:35 pm

Even before my eyes deteriorated (at least 5 years before in fact), I was missing the ends of the visible spectrum. Reds and purples tend to blur for me, and always have. I can match a colour wheel because I can read, not necessarily because I can see the different colours. (Cyan and green are difficult for me to differentiate between, as are red and magenta. I also have trouble with greys against certain purples and greens.)

Now, with my eyes being uneven (images not quite corresponding between them and varying quality of images) even more variation is visible. One of my eyes sees more detail, which muddies colours. The other is generally more blurry, but picks up general hues pretty well. (Focusing is all but impossible, as my eyes no longer "sync" properly.)
Dominic
Supreme-Class

Re: Thundercracker is the best-looking seeker

Postby JediTricks » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:10 pm

See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
JediTricks
Site Admin

Previous

Return to G1 | G2