wish all the repeative character toys,were on my wish list.

The originals... ok, not exactly, but the original named "The TransFormers" anyway. Take THAT, Diaclone!
Generation 1, Generation 2 - Removable fists? Check. Unlicensed vehicle modes? Check. Kickass tape deck robot with transforming cassette minions? DOUBLE CHECK!!!
Tigermegatron
Supreme-Class

wish all the repeative character toys,were on my wish list.

Post by Tigermegatron »

wish all the repeative character toys,were on my wish list. like as follows: MF Overlord,Victorysabre,Diatulas,Rodimus Prime,Galvatron,Astrotrain,1987 horrorcons,Sixshot,Thunderwing,Deathsauras,Quickswitch,Broadside with a battleship mode replacing the aircraft carrier mode,Combiners with robot modes, in the proper size scale,not all legends & that actually combine to form a gestalt,etc...

I suspose in a superman BIZARRO Universe. Hasbro would have a better core cast of TF character toys that they do overly repeative new molds for spread out thru various TF toy lines.

does the world really need this CORE cast of TF characters toys repeated over & over & over. like bumblebee,ratchet,bulkhead,starscream,soundwave. I mean honestly how many different toys spread across various different toy lines does a kid/teen/adult/fan need??? AT THIS POINT IT'S GETTING TO THE RIDICULOUS POINT THAT SOME CHARACTERS CAN FILL UP A SHELF OR A WHOLE 5 SHELF DISPLAY CASE.

How about rotating out the current core cast with other core cast TF characters. their is literally dozens/hundreds of 1980's TF G-1 characters that can easilty replace the current core cast.