IDW Humble Bundle

The modern comics universe has had such a different take on G1, one that's significantly represented by the Generations toys, so they share a forum. A modern take on a Real Cybertronian Hero. Currently starring Generations toys, IDW "The Transformers" comics, MTMTE, TF vs GI Joe, and Windblade. Oh wait, and now Skybound, wheee!
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

IDW Humble Bundle

Post by Onslaught Six »

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

For the next 13 days (I think?), you can grab a bunch of IDW stuff digitally for super super cheap. For as little as a penny (yes, seriously) you can grab TF Classics 1-4, which is the old Marvel stuff. For only $9.62 you get all of AHM, Autocracy, the first Spotlight trade, and apparently "more" later. (They usually do this. Don't worry if you're an early adopter, you can get the other stuff later if you pay at this tier.) And for only $15, you get all that stuff plus vol 1 & 2 of MTMTE and RID. MTMTE and RID are worth it alone. You even get to pick how your money is divvied up; IDW can get a cut, Hasbro's charity can get a cut, and the Indie Bundle guys can get a cut, or you can decide not to give any money to any one of them. Plus, you can get them as straight up .cbzs with no DRM or anything; read them on whatever device you want. It's a pretty sweet deal, and if nothing else, it could probably convince even Dom to buy digital comics. :lol:
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
BWprowl
Supreme-Class

Re: IDW Humble Bundle

Post by BWprowl »

Oh god and I can even do my downloads via torrents? Bought'd. At the absolute least, this is the perfect excuse for me to finally get/read Autocracy.

Man, between this and getting Weird Al to the top of Billboard, I don't know what's with me and actually paying money for digital content lately. Feels odd.
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

When it's done right, it's worth it. Digital content should always be priced low, primarily because there's a lot less overhead costs.
BWprowl wrote:The internet having this many different words to describe nerdy folks is akin to the whole eskimos/ice situation, I would presume.
People spend so much time worrying about whether a figure is "mint" or not that they never stop to consider other flavours.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

Thanks for the info, I dropped $10 and got the mid-price bundle, I already have RID and MTMTE so there was no reason to go that level. But except for a few odds and ends, I don't think I have anything else there, this makes more sense.
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?
Onslaught Six
Supreme-Class

Post by Onslaught Six »

In case anyone's too lazy to look at the link, they have now revealed Regen One v1, the first volume of Costa's run, Prime: Rage of the Dinobots, and the FOC comic.
JediTricks
Site Admin

Post by JediTricks »

High five!
See, that one's a camcorder, that one's a camera, that one's a phone, and they're doing "Speak no evil, See no evil, Hear no evil", get it?